|Home||» Products||» Herbicide|
We are the renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of high quality Steel Grip Herbicide. The offered herbicide is used as foliar spray using high volume spraying equipment, as knapsack sprayer, rocking sprayer, foot sprayer fitted with flood jet nozzle and is highly recommended for wheat. This herbicide is precisely processed by our skilled professionals using premium quality chemical compounds and sophisticated technology. Further, the offered Steel Grip Herbicide is available 8gms, 10gm, 20gms, 50 gm, 100gm and 200gm bag packing at the most reasonable price.
- Precisely processed
- Highly effective
- Long shelf life
Recommendation: Chenopodium album, Melilotus indica, Melilotus alba, Lathyrus aphaca, Anagallis arvensis, Vicia sativa, vicia hirsuta, Circuim arvense at the formulation of 8gm in 500-600 Liter Water per Acres and the Waiting period between last spray and harvest is 80 days.
Type Of Application: Wheat 25-35 days after sowing(1 application)
Method Of Application: As spray suspension in 250-300 lit water per acre. Recommendation for use as a foliar spray using high volume spraying equipment, as Knapsack sprayer, Rocking sprayer, foot sprayer fitted with flood jet nozzle.
Compatibility: Metsulfuron Methyl 20% WP is compatible with commonly used herbicides.
Mode of Action: ALS inhibitor.
Drift Management: Extreme care should be taken to avoid damage by drift on to broad leaf plants outside the target area or on to water sources.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with skin and eyes.
- Destroy empty containers after use.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke while spraying
- The user should use full protective clothing with rubber gloves, boots. Face should be covered with face shield or dust mask and body should be covered with an overall or rubber and hood or hat.
- Do not use contaminate ponds, lakes & streams.
- Keep away from children, food stuff, animals feeds heat and flame. Store in a cool place under lock and key.
- Symptoms Of Poisoning: Irritation to eyes, tearing, blurred vision, skin irritation with rashes may occur.
First Aid Measures: If swallowed induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat. Repeat it until the vomits is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious. If clothing and skin are contained remove the cloths and wash the contaminate skin with copious amount of soap and water. If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes. If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
Antidote: Treat symptomatically and supportively.